Saturday 1 December 2012

Look Of The Day

Hola :)
This look was from a couple of days ago, but I didn't get the chance to upload. As per usual, it was a casual college look on a cold, horrible, english day ..booo :(
Hope you like it :)

Face
(Usual Base & Eyebrows.. check my previous posts to see what products that includes)
Natural Collection's 'Peach Melba' Blusher
[Eyes-] I used Maybelline's 'Coral Gold' eyeshadow quad, taking the Champagne colour all over my lid & the Pink colour underneath my lower lash line;Liner Express in Black & Colossal Lashes Mascara. 
Rimmel's 'Black Tulip' Lip pencil (smudged/faded using vaseline)



Outfit
Scarf- Forever 21
Cream Jumper- H&M
Acid Wash Jeans- Topshop
Nailvarnish- Primark (Yes, I'm aware it's a vile colour!!)
Navy Blue Patent Docs.


No comments:

Post a Comment