Monday 10 December 2012

Winter-Midi :)

Once again I'm very sorry for the lack of posts (college, work and dance have been a little hectic recently) but I thought I'd upload a quick ootd/fotd

When the whole midi trend came about I'll admit I wasn't thr biggest fan..infact I hated it..but it's definetly growing on me!! If you find one that fits you well and is a good length (which can be a little hard if you are short like me) they are so flattering....

Outfit
Turtle neck midi dress- newlook (the high neck frames the face and the stripes add some casual detail to an otherwise plain outfit)
Hoody-Topshop
Cardi- No idea..it was my mums when she was younger
Cherry Red Doc. Martens
Beanie- New look (that burgundy/red is my favourite winter/autumn colour right now)
Necklace- H&M

Face
Usual base (check my previous posts for info)
Urban decay 'Booty Call' (all over lid)
Rimmel Gel Liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Rimmel 'Black tulip' lipliner
Revlon 'black cherry' lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment