Tuesday 8 April 2014

summer grunge

Hello againnn..

I have another quick ootd for you- this is one of my most worn outfits with (probably) my most worn piece.. This outfit is such a go-to for me, as it looks so put together but it takes seconds to throw on and is so comfortable, layer-able (?) & just trustworthy...hahaha

My dress is from h&m about a year ago, so although you can't get this exact one anymore I always see similar styles in there. 
My tights were from the Accessorize sale a few years ago- I love the tights they have in there, and they are always reduced massively in the sale (this pair was £4 down from £12!) 
My plaid shirt was a present, but I know it came from a vintage shop in Bath...but, I'm pretty sure you can pick up a plaid shirt from any shop these days :)
My shoes were a primark bargain (I think £4..or there abouts) and they are suprisingly comfy as Primark shoes go ..defo worth picking a pair up!

My makeup is my usual everyday eye makeup using the naked3 palette, and i have Revlon's 'mauve it over' from their matte lipstick range on.


No comments:

Post a Comment