Monday 7 April 2014

updateee

hiiii,

Thought i'd just do a quick update to let you know a few recent changes which are pretty exciting;

I have been accepted as a Fashion & Social Media apprentice with a company in London (wahhhh shrbgisajbdfksjbdf!!) For me, who has wanted a career in fashion for a LONG time this is the most exciting thing that could ever happen to me, especially as 
#1. As I didn't go to uni, I pretty much got told to kiss goodbye to any dreams of having a career in the fashion industry.. so glad I didn't give up.
#2. In my previous job I was becoming pretty unhappy; feeling like I wasn't getting anywhere in life/feeling trapped etc, so to then have this opportunity is amazing and so exciting.

Uploading a much may become a little tricky, but I will try my hardest!! Also, apologies for the lack of posting over the past week but I hope that (^) explains why :)

Lots of loveeeee 






No comments:

Post a Comment