Wednesday 28 November 2012

Boots Skincare Review

I thought I'd do a quick review of some of the products from the Boots own-brand skincare line.
From the 'essentials cucumber' line I have used (and repurchased numerous times) the makeup remover wipes, the facial toner & the hydrating eye gel.

I feel for the price (there is also usually deals on this line, such as '3 for 2') these products are insane! They do exactly what they say they do, and everything you need them too..
I use the toner after I have removed my makeup to get rid of any dirt left on my face and for this I find it to be especially good. I also like the feel of all the products on my skin, as I find them to be refreshing and soothing to my skin.
So far, in all the time I have been using these products, they have never caused me to breakout which is always a good sign!

I know this was only a quick review, but I hope you found it helpful & I highly recommend trying them out. (If you have more sensitive skin they have all of the same products just without the cucumber extract in).

No comments:

Post a Comment