Sunday 25 November 2012

My trip to London


Last week I went down to London for a two day visit to look at a couple of Uni's (LOVED City University London!!), and also to spend some time with my sister (and obviously to do some shopping.. hahah). I had a really nice time & London looks even more beautiful with all it's Christmas lights up!! I especially liked Harvey Nichols' fairytale themed window displays & Regent Street's '12 Days Of Christmas' themed decorations.

I bought a couple if things whilst there- a velvet top from Monki, a sleek lipstick (I'm always on the look-out for more!) and some discopants & a jumper from Topshop.. purchases I would call essential...

Whilst there, me and my sister also took the oppurtunity for a night out at The Roxy on Tottenham Court Road- I highly recommend it there! It is quite small inside, but that's nice as it doesn't feel awkward to dance (as it would if the dance floor was like a village hall...lollllll)

Overall, a productive visit I would say! I took a few pictures while I was there (below are a few, but if you'd like to see some more check out my instagram, @georgie_alicee)


This is the makeup from our night out- I used Maybelline's eyeshadow quad, from the new collection, in Coral Gold, winged eyeliner & Sleek's Vamp on my lips.


The Christmas lights down Oxford Street.. there was also Marmite lights!!

The view from Millennium Bridge- I love London at night.. how everything glows & sparkles.. wahhh <3


No comments:

Post a Comment