Monday 26 November 2012

Outfit & Makeup, November 26th

Today's look, face & outfit. I went with simple makeup & a casual outfit as I had college today (like most days hahaha).  For my hair I threw it into a messy pony tail, as #1. I felt to have my hair down with the scarf and the jumper and everything else it would be too much & #2. it wouldn't go into a decent bun. [Also- sorry about the positioning of the pictures.... struggling to understand how to get images into the places I actually want them!)


Makeup
Base: Loreal True Match Foundation & Concealer ; Rimmel Translucent Pressed Powder
Eyes: Urban Decay's Naked (all over the lid), Sidecar (outer half) & Virgin (inner corner & brow highlight)
Lips: Rimmel's 'Black Tulip' Pencil Liner & Rimmel's 'One Of A Kind'
Nailpolish- Topshop's Naked

Outfit:
Scarf- H&M (£15, last year)
Midi Long Sleeved Black Dress- Topshop (£28)
Denim Jacket- Topshop (£42..i think!?)
Oatmeal/Gold Jumper- Primark (£6)
Over-knee Black Socks- Primark (£2.50)

Cherry Red Doc Martens (£70)




















2 comments:

  1. Love the DM's. I have a white pair, and I love them to pieces! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I know, they just go with everything... and they keep my feet warm!! hahha x

      Delete