Thursday 27 March 2014

Bows for days..

As you can probably tell from most of my posts (both on here, and my instagram -- @georgie_alicee), I'm not generally someone who pays alot of attention to my hair.. I mean, I consider brushing my hair a strenuous task.. clearly..

Anyways, here I present to you both my combat for my issues with hair care and my latest obsession and necessity-HAIR BOWS (I am genuinely excited even talking about them....)

I LOVE how they are so quick and simple yet can competely tie an outfit together; and can bring some sophistication (or just plain cute-ness) to any hair chaos. The way in which I wear them most is using the clip-in bows and I use them to hold front strands of my hair back. The hair bands that have attatched bows I use for half ups, buns and pony tails- the bow along with the different fabrics add another element to an otherwise simple look.

Topshop has an array of 'hairband bows', in different colours and fabrics, including velvet (which we all know I LOVE). 
American Apparel has a large range of clip in bows, but if you don't fancy the price Claire's and Forever21 also have a good selection for a lot less! 

 
^ all Topshop, £4

^ Top & Middle Left, Claire's £4.50
Bottom Left (& featured right), Forever 21 £3 -ish


No comments:

Post a Comment