Thursday 27 March 2014

tartan scarf / LDN

Hello,
I have another quick OOTD for you - It was a travelling outfit as I had to come to london for a few days, very casual, simple, grungey and lacking colour - all standard for me! 
  My makeup is just my everyday makeup of darkened/thickened brows (using Sleek's brow kit in dark), a white/champagne eyeshadow of some sort all over the lid, with a darker (but still fairly neutral) colour on the outer third & crease, winged eyeliner, mascara & a tonal/minimalistic lipstick. 
a/n. although not pictured, with this outfit I wore black patent doc marten look-a-likes from Rocket Dog, that I got for £20 from Tk Maxx (if real Docs are a little out of your price range, seriously recommend checking out these dupes..SO comfortable, and you don't have to break them in).

The black dress, is actually a large men's DKNY (possibly pyjama) top that I got for £12 from TK Maxx.

My tartan scarf is James Pringle in the 'Black Watch' tartan, that came from ebay (apologies for not knowing the price- was an xmas pressie!)

My gold chain was £12 (I think) from Topshop, and the black/gold heart necklace was £5-ish from Accessorize.

My trusty faux-fur collared leather jacket, was £50 (or so) from Dorothy Perkins.



No comments:

Post a Comment