Friday 28 March 2014

crazy trousers

Hola!
I put this look together for an interview- I think its a good mix of standing out, but with a slight touch of formality.. hope you like it and can take some inspiration from it :) 

The trousers are from Tesco (I was just as suprised to find them in there!) and were £16. Although they're a pretty crazy print, because they're monochrome they are still easy to style and don't look TOO over the top.
The top is from H&M and was about £8. I love that it just looks like a plain black top, but then the sleeves are mesh with velvet polkadots. Its suchan effective touch, and jazzes up something that would otherwise be abit plain.
My shoes are patent, black, doc marten look-a-likes by Rocket Dog and I picked them up from TK Maxx for about £20 - a proper bargain!

I finished the look with my James Pringle 'Black Watch' tartan scarf, Dorothy Perkins faux-fur collared leather jacket, a navy bow from Claire's and my standard gold jewellery.


No comments:

Post a Comment