Tuesday 1 January 2013

Baroque MTV?!?!

Hola, another quick/simple ootd.. I like looking at people's daily outfits for ideas, so even if I don't have the exact same clothing items as they're wearing I can think of similar ones I own and can go from there...hopefully I can give some of you some inspiration if you're in a rush and just can't think of what to wear one day, hahah!!

MTV Jumper, River Island, (£10 sale) ..its a size 16 but I personally prefer my jumpers baggy. I was so happy to find this design as SO many people had the MTV clothing but I hadnt seen anyone with this particular print :)

Leggings, H&M Kids, (£6, few years agp) ..you cant see in this picture but they're actually very subtle leopard print, in different shades of grey. It adds something to this outfit so its not boring, but not so much it becomes un-casual (if thats even a word...)

Navy Blue Docs, (£15, Ebay....BOOM!!) ..I adore my docs..they go with everything and I especially like this colour against the grey leggings; the patent finish also adds another texture to the look :)

Chain, Topshop (£6, sale) ..i love the 3 different colours within this particular chain making it more versatile & meaning it goes with more outfits (duhh..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment