Monday 7 January 2013

Knits & Bolts OOTD

Holaaa, I have another quick OOTD for you :)
   - today was my first day back at college after christmas (boooo, sadface!) and I felt like a simple & cosy outfit that didn't take much thinking and was comfy. As you'll see, this outfit would be easy to recreate if you have similar pieces in your wardrobe (which I'm sure most people would) and is easy to throw on if you're a tad short for time in the mornings!! 

Ps. I do have a black bodycon skirt underneath the jumper, just before you think otherwise!!!


Oversized, thick-knit jumper: Urban Outfitters, £50 (last season)
Burgundy beanie, Newlook, £5 (I'm quite sure they are in the sale at the moment so go grab one!!)
Lightening bolt tights: -unknown-
Grey frilly socks, Topshop, £3.50 or 3 for £8
Leopard print creepers, New Look, £10 (sale)


I wore this look with simple eyemakeup; Urban Decay's 'Sidekick' all over the lid with a very light touch of 'Smog' in the crease, finished with a thin sweep of eyeliner & brush of mascara & then a bold lip; Revlon's kissable balm stain in 'Crush Begun' and Topshop's 'Inhibition' Lipstick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment