Wednesday 30 January 2013

monochrome midi ootd

hola, another quick ootd! I like this look because it looks chic and elegant, but also casual and edgy- my perfect combination!!
   I think this look would look good with a topknot, but i felt like messy-straight-alexa-chung-esque hair today.. I also paired this look with simple winged eye makeup & then a bold coral lip (Revlon's 'Kiss Me Coral') & a bright orange/coral nailpolish (cant remember the brand but was only 99p from bodycare!!- if you want to know what it was comment & i'll find out for you)

My striped midi dress is from new look (£12.99....or there abouts). I love how the simple monochrome stripes can make an outfit so much more interesting, as well as the slight turtle-neck collar.
   My cream jumper with the studded detailing on the shoulder was £25 in the topshop sale.. it is a good thickness & hangs perfectly.
   My socks were £2.50 from primark and oh my gosh they are so soft and warm and cute!!! (Obviously, you could wear tights also, but it was a bit warmer today & I just couldn't be bothered with the faff!)
   My leather jacket which you've all seen before was £55 from dotty p's- it's such a versatile piece and was one of my best investments.
   I paired my oxblood docs with this look as they keep my feet warm, and just look amazing with everything..basically..

Hope you like this outfit and can take some inspiration from it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment