Wednesday 30 January 2013

burgundy bodycon ootd

Holaaaa, as exams are over I intend to get back into the routine of blogging, starting with a quick ootd :)

My jumper is primark mens- there was a thick elastic band at the bottom but i gave that the chop! (i think it was £7)

My leather jacket with faux-fur collar is from dorothy perkins (£55. but i got 15% student discount, boom)

My skirt is from primark & i loved the ribbed/textured detailing on it..its also fairly thick material which is always good! (£3-4)

I'm a sucker for patterned tights anyway, but I adore this pair! Although they're 'hole-y' for me they haven't laddered nor got any extra holes in! (I think i got them for £1.50 from a charity shop near my gramps)

My shoes are my leopard print creepers from newlook. I hated creepers with a passion but I've grown to love them! (£10, new look sale)

My socks are the famous topshop ankle,frilly jobs. I love the look of the 'tough' shoes with a cute, girly pair of socks. I also love the slight hint of khaki with this look. especially next to the leopard print (Topshop £3.50 or 3 for £8)

My sheer shirt is from topshop and i was drawn to the detailing on the collar- a simple but effective was to bring an outfit together (£36..i think haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment